Focused on your success
I understand business and I’m here to help yours succeed.
- Business startup questions
- Commercial real estate assistance
- Technology and intellectual property help
- Contracts and agreements
- Lawsuits and negotiation help
My Experience, at Your Disposal
Hello, I’m Matthew Nuzum, I started out in the tech startup world and built a successful career as an entrepreneur and businessman. I went to law school to help your business succeed.
Let’s talk about:
- Knowing how to create a business to limit risks and taxes while keeping management simple
- Helping create the agreements you need to run your business safely
- Negotiating deals that meet your business goals
- Making smart and successful real estate transactions
- Representing you in court or mediation when necessary
Additionally, I have a strong technology background. Before law school, I was a computer programmer and IT person and traveled internationally working with teams to solve their technology problems. I understand:
- Technology agreements
- Trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and intellectual property
- SaaS, cloud computing, agile, user experience and more
- Data privacy, cyber security, and legal compliance
COVID-19 made everything difficult, but we still have options.
You can meet in person at our small office in Ankeny. We have shields and dividers to block off the meeting room to avoid spreading germs.
We can meet virtually, either via telephone or video conference. Contact me and I’ll set up a virtual meeting.
Whatever Your Business, I Can Help
My dream is to help small businesses, startups, shopkeepers, and entrepreneurs just like you. Let’s work together to answer your business & legal questions.